Home

Friday, July 6, 2012

Picture Frame Menu Board!

Pinterest Mentioned. Mama Approved. :) This is my version of the popular menu boards popping up lately. This site has great ideas to incorporate as well. I did not laminate my cards but it did help me to think in terms of italian night, etc. I like to plan this way anyway so it fits with my plan perfectly. I love the clothespins and the idea that you just swap the meals around if you need too. I chose to do my cards with a red background and I love the little red bottle caps for each day of the week. I think it would be easy to change your themes by season or holiday and for me red fits most of those easily. Right now the kitchen has a red, white, and blue theme for the summer. Here is the link from Pinterest. 
http://thecreativemama.com/the-end-of-reinventing-the-meal-menu-planning-and-the-ultimate-menu-board/

No comments:

Post a Comment